Marketing & Kommunikation
Aufgaben und Anforderungen:
Lebara is the leading telecommunications company in the ethnic segment and currently operates in countries such as Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom ans employs a total of approximately 1.400 people.
Furthermore, we are very proud of our multicultural working environment and have won the 'Diversity Champion Corporate Award' for several consecutive years.
For our headquarter in Düsseldorf, we are looking for:
Working student Community Mangement - Romanian speaker (m/w/d) 20h/week
- Manage, lead and maintain Romanian speaking community (primarily on Facebook)
- Creating/translating regular content for Romanian community
- Build and sustain strong relations by providing excellent customer service
- Answering and analyzing user questions and requests, accepting feedback from users
- Regular reporting of key insights into current customer pain points and performance of posted content
Skills and experience:
- Registered full-time student, preferably with studies in business, IT, communication, media or similar
- Fluent in Romanian & English - German is a plus
- Good skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- You love to approach people very openly - online and offline - and you impress with your communication talent
- Independent way of working and passion for interacting with our international community
We are offering you an exciting challenge and the opportunity to participate actively in our success story in a constantly growing market. Lebara sets a high value on the people who work for and with us. We are convinced that the promotion of the talents of our employees enables our company to offer our costumers an exceptional service. As an international leader with a vision to improve the lives of our costumers, we look forward to hearing from you if you would like to join the Lebara family.